From:
Anne Charbonneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 1996 19:01:25 EST
Bonjour!

SNOW SWEATERS:  More than a year ago I tried to make one with a red sock
(AdeleBEW) looks really cute in red... and in all other colors;)).  It tooks
me more than 45 seconds to fit Adele in the sock-sweater and less than 5 for
her to pull it out ;)))  Victor who is the slowest one, tooks maybe 8
seconds and Hugo less than 3!!!

TOYS: The favorite toy of Hugo is what we call a PIOU-PIOU in french
(pronounce it PE-U PE-U) It's those hugly little think in false blue or pink
fur that you can buy for a dollar and make a PE-U PE-U sound when you shake
it...  We bought them by the dozen as Hugo is pretty rough with them...(You
should see us testing those piou-pioui in the store: please sir, do you have
others??  this one doesn't make and off noise!  yes we want a dozen...) We
remove all the decorations (eyes, nose, bell, ribbons, etc...), attach it
very thight with a small round coated elastic that you can find in sewing
shop.  Keep an off elastic to be able to attach it to a hook fixed to the
ceilling.  The piou-piou should be at ferret height.  Be sure to choose a
small elastic and to remove any fragile things on floor and walls in a area
of maybe 6 feet around.  Stay away from windows and mirrors.  Shake the
piou-piou in front of a ferret and wait for the reaction...

          Victor 8)          Hugo 8>              Adele :>

Anne Charbonneau                        [log in to unmask]
Professeure chercheure adjointe         514 343 5924
Faculte de medecine dentaire
Universite de Montreal