Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 03:19:21 EST
I know this has been beaten to death, and I wasn't going to say
anything. But I changed my mind. ( hush Wolfy )

It's regarding the Giving Tree. I have two ferret friends that are not
part of the FML (can there be ferret people out there that are not on
the FML?) When I chose my Giving Tree ferrets, my friends thought it
was a great idea. So I sent them the link to the website. Both adopted
a ferret, and both send gifts in a BIG way, to their ferret. As I got
thank yous and pictures of my ferrets opening their gifts. My friends
never heard a thing. They don't even know if the gifts got to their
designation, because they were never acknowledged. I had another friend
who had the same problem but I knew the shelter mom so I emailed her,
and there had been a problem and hopefully its been fixed.

I think this is so sad. The Giving Tree is such a great idea. I realize
shelter moms and dads are busy. But it only takes a minute to say thank
you to someone's kindness. I doubt of these two ladies will do the
Giving Tree again. and I can't say that I blame them. Now next year
a couple of ferret will go without. These are just two people that I
know of. It makes me wonder how many more are out there.

There are so many kind and generous people that are part of the ferret
community. I feel so honored to be a part of it. Please remember to
thank others for there kindness, it only takes a moment.

Hugs,
Robin
www.skweezeme.com