From:
vivian barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:57:32 -0500
For years different shelter has asked for help and none until recently
has gotten harassed about it! I always thought it was great that a
shelter could come here and swallow their pride to ask for the help!
Now I read one being given a hard time about this very subject seems
like every day!

Each and every shelter mom & dad could tell some horror stories and
the compassion it takes not to bust some of the humans who drop the
fuzzy babies off to them or the horrid conditions they rescued one
from but credit not bashing should be given to each and every one of
our precious shelters and the many people who can actually help them in
even the smallest ways! These people who run the shelters and rescues
give back to most of us in ways it seems some can't grasp! All most if
not every shelter mom does everything they can and only puts a precious
fert down when all else fails. They help each little one get over their
problems whether it be abandonment issues to near death for each one of
the babies that come to them. I don't hear about all the millionaires
running shelters it's the person who can bite their tongues when needed
an open there hearts and homes from time to time gets in a big jam and
instead of closing their doors they try and hold on for the next
little one who needs them.so for the bashers stop it. If you can't
say anything nice to lend a helping hand then it's quiet simple don't
post about it! ( sorry big I just could stand it any longer)

one proud fuzzy fuzzy mom of 2 living and 4 at the bridge waiting!