From:
kristen herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 17:02:30 EST
        Just two quick things I want say..  First of all I was
thinking about what Keri asked about why ferrets like to be
"mini-towels" and lick wet feet and ankles after a shower.  My pair
will come flying from ANYWHERE as soon as i pull the plug in the tub.
I would hazard a guess that it has something to do with the soap in
the water, 'cause I've noticed that Nesta will lick the soap bar if he
gets hold of it.  (YUCK!)  Of course, this all goes on as their
waterbowl, right in the corner of the bathroom, is ignored.
        My second little blurb - I want another ferret!  All these
stories of new ferret additions has helped me to decide!  My boyfriend
and I have talked it over, and we want to add one to the pair!
(although I would seriously consider taking two!:))  I'm REALLY
interested in young kits and black-eyed whites, but color isn't a
matter is they are young and have great personalities.  :)  Hey,
upstate NY!  Give me some ideas on adoptions and breeders!  :)
Kristen Herzog
These are my opinions. Promise.