From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:51:31 -0600
This is hard for me and my husband Keith to make this tearfull
anouncement about Zini (White Russian's Revenge).  We helped Zini with
the assistance of our vet to start his jourey to the Rainbow Bridge this
afternoon.  Last January 25th I spent my wedding aniversary in the vets
office while Zini had his Insulinoma surgery.  It was a hard 11 months
for us going back and for to the vets office with Zini.  He had been on
Phynebarbetol and Pred as the insulinoma came back in a matter of a
couple of months.  He had his good days & his bad days.  He got to get
to know his dad Chance again, meet his grandson and his great grand
daughters.  Spend many a good time with his cagemate Willow, who adored
him.  He started having screaming seizure last night and we felt it was
only fair to let him go.

Sandee, Please great Zini for us and make sure he is reunited with his
son Thor who passed reciently, his last wife, Zuri Kalina, Balthazar (who
we haven't heared if he arrived yet) and the rest of my babies.  He was
named White Russian's Revenge in honor of his Great Great Grandfather
"White Russian".  Please make sure they get to meet each other.  We love
Zini as we did the rest of our kids, but he has a verry special place in
my husbands heart.  Give him kisses and a hug for me as I couldn't be
there when he left.  Tell him mommy and daddy love him verry much and
that Willow misses him real bad.

Thankyou with tears in our eyes.
Mommy Debi & Daddy Keith

WEASLE QUEEN