From:
Pat Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:08:05 -0800
http://www.legalizeferrets.org/
is on line and we are accepting members in the 3,000 Club.

Why the Three Thousand Club?

Putting together a ballot initiative in California is not an easy task.
Before we officially start on this effort we want to know if there are
enough people in California who will help.  We set our goal at 3,000.
Once we reach that number we are going to file our initiative.  If we
can't get 3,000 people to sign up then it is obvious there isn't enough
support to launch this initiative.

This is a chance to be part of history.  You can join the "3,000 Club"
and in return you will get a certificate with your membership number as
proof that you were there when the call for ferret legalization came.