From:
Sandy Ortutay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 12:53:54 -0700
I too, have a fert who feeds her "babies".  Lucifer's kits are fuzzy
furlike cat toys.  She keeps them in the den cube in the cage and brings
them everything.  Food, treats, toys.  When I give them watered kibble,
(they love the gravy the water makes on their regular dry kibble),
Lucifer insists on bringing the whole bowl up 3 levels in the cage to
feed her fuzzy's.  She stops at nothing to protect, feed and care for her
babies.  Should another one of my ferrets want to play with the fuzzy
toys, watch out, Lucifer hisses, bites and attacks any who dare to
approach her den.  What a good fuzzy mama she is.  She waits for the boys
to leave and then takes her "litter" and moves them to a hammy and then
back to the den.

Its too cute to watch.

Sandy Z
and the Terrible Threesome