From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 14:30:07 -0600
Hi Everyone,

This is a reminder that I am trying to get together a regional anniversary
party here in Mid Mo.  Haven't yet worked out an exact date, but am
currently shooting for November.

It will be in Columbia Missouri, which is home of the University of
Missouri, located mid-point between Kansas City and St.  Louis on I-70.  It
is about 2 hours from either of those cities by car.  It is a town of about
75,000.

Lots of hotels here, some decent places to eat, and some really beautiful
parks and such.  Caverns and hills and wildlife.

I have floor space available (cost is having to put up with me) and will
help with any arrangements should you wish.

I am not sure what kind of activities to do yet, outside of eating and
drinking.  Hey, is there really anything outside of eating and drinking?
Well, ok, one thing anyway.

I have 20 ferts and 3 cats.  No dogs YET.  I don't mind any animals coming
(four legged variety) but please write me first.

Margaret