From:
Maggie Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 22:28:33 -0500
Hi Ya'll,

Karen wrote:
>but Morrow has to get in and *see* what it's like to move the box across
>the floor while she's in it.  You see nothing but a box moving across the
>floor.

I can definately identify.  When Otter and BigBear came down for the
weekend, one morning we were all sitting around comatose, inhaling coffee
and trying to act like we were coherent, something happened in the kitchen.

Here we were, half asleep, and me and Otter just happen to look up at the
same time to see the ferret tent leap up into the air and land a few inches
further on.  This is a way cool tent, made by Ferret Wise Shelter.  It has
two little rods that hold it upright and a flap over the opening.  Even my
cats like it.  But anyway, so here is this tent, bouncing all over the
kitchen under its own power!  This went on for a couple of minutes.  Otter
and me just lost it!!  OK, so we have both already lost it, but we started
cackling.  Well, Otter laughed and I cackled.  I do cackle, can't lie about
it.  Hey, I can really scare the kids at Halloween.  Do a great Wicked Witch
of the West laugh!!

Mags, still laughing from the memory