From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:35:42 -0500
I spoke to Shelley in Customer Service at Iams today, and she gave me a few
more details about the changes to Iams kitten food.

These changes happened mid-summer last year, and changes to packages should
be evident by now.  Their web page has NOT been updated with the new
ingredient list.  Rice has been completely removed, and replaced with
corn, corn grits and grain sorghum.  They claim this provides for a more
even blood sugar level.

Rice has also been replaced in the Iams cat formula.

Shelley said that their protein levels come entirely from chicken and egg
products, and the grains do not contribute to the protein percentages.

There have been no changes to the Eukanuba cat or kitten products; they
have added a Eukanuba "light" formula.

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH