From:
Gwen Nicodemus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 20:28:43 -0600
Alexandra,

Thank you muchly for trying out TF and telling us about it. I
appreciate you doing that. I've always wondered, but haven't been able
to get it in my mouth. (I'm not big on most meat to begin with.)

My babies love Totally Ferret. One girl is allergic to the normal kind,
so I switched her to the turkey and venison kind and she's doing fine
on it. All of them prefer the turkey kind, but only the allergic one
has that regularly in her cage. The other guys get it as a treat.

I *hate* Marshall's food. Marshall's food makes my house way to stinky.

I am fortunate when it comes to buying TF. I go across the street,
literally, and there's Performance Foods. I get a couple of bags of cat
food, a 30 pound bag of active, and a 15 pound bag of turkey/venison.
This lasts a couple of months. (I have a lot of ferrets.) I have
completely given up on getting the cat to stick to cat food and the
ferrets stick to ferret food. I just keep three bowls out and each
critter eats whatever. The cages, however, have the appropriate food
for that animal. (The young ferrets get active and the old and sick get
turkey. I suppose I could go to senior, but the allergy girl causes
issues with that.)

I would still use TF, even if I had to order it online. I just checked
and the performance foods website lets you order stuff there.

http://performancefoodsinc.net