From:
"D. K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 07:08:25 -0800
Hello everyone..
I am sure that this has been asked lots of times, but here I go..  My
little Annie is fighting ECE (along with all her siblings)..all the kids
seem to be pulling thru it ok except her.  As of tuesday she wont hardly
eat, not even her favorite treat "ensure"..  she is very tiny to begin with
and cant afford to lose any weight.

If someone would please email me the recipe to Duck Soup, i will try to get
her to eat that.  I dont know much about duck soup but from scanning the
FML it seems it might be worth a try.  Also if you have any other
suggestion I would love to hear them.  I am calling the vet again today to
see what he wants to do, she is already taking antibodies.  if you could
email me direct i would appreciate it as I dont always get a chance to read
the FML everyday.

thank you in advance!!!  give all your little ones a kiss and a hug!!!
debby