From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:13:06 -0800
I have a friend who just bought a kit from Petco.  She has a cold, so I
told her about what I have learned here.  She thought it was good to not be
in contact with it until she got better.  Well she brought it over today
and what a difference in hers and mine!  Mine is slim, female, soooooo
active, loves to nip at you, full of vigor!  Hers is plump(seems like a
full belly), sluggish, whimpers, sleeps all the time, does not investigate
things like mine, and is always drinking water.  My Trixie wanted to play
with him, but he just rolled over or laid down while she nipped at him.
Is this normal?  Are there that much difference between males/females?

Please advise.  I do not want my kit to get whatever hers may/may not have.

I need a quick response if possble!!

Thanks,
Bill