From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 06:48:08 -0500
Hi Friend,

Marilyn here - apology accepted - this animal is a hoot.

I won't tell Mama about your adventures in Mexico, mothers tend to
get upset at stuff like that. But, I'll bet they all know when you
are coming to visit!!!

We are all fine here - waiting for more snow and ice. Would not want
to run out - only have three feet now.

Everyone is fine - saw two BIG turkeys (hen) and I could not have fit
them into my oven if I wanted to. They were walking around my yard. I
expect to see a lot more "wild" animals with a taste for my cooking
until the snow goes - My pussy willow started to bloom then changed
its mind.

Has been a real old fashioned winter

Marilyn