From:
Carol Voivedich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:20:13 -0600
I am so thankful to see that more than one person is sending money and
gift packages to the same ferrets I adopted.  Sammy, Pinky, The Brain
and Johnny Angel are going to be very blessed this year.  I hope see to
updates on the FML soon.

I would like to send out my condolences to each of you that lost a fur
baby.  To the person that lost hers in the washing machine I want to send
out my deepest heart felt note.  Several years ago I lost my children's
four year old hamster the same way.  Now I shake out every piece of
clothes.  I still remember Hot Rod Henreitta every time I wash clothes.

I had to say good bye to a special human friend this week end.  Life is
not always fair, but knowing he will never suffer again makes it better.

God Bless each one of you,
Hug your babies
Carol Voivedich, Oscar, Lilly, Pacey, Stewart, Jill and Newman
The cats Phoebe and Menew
Missing Bailey Boy, Elle Mae, Jack, Duckie and remember Hot Rod
Henreitta today!