From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 11:31:50 -0600
The ferrets made out like little bandits this year.  My living room floor
looks like an obstacle course because it is full of sacks, beds, boxes,
toys (yeah the bags and boxes that their gifts come in go on the floor
for them too) and a new hawaiian print hammock.  Thank you from the
little ones and from me too.

Bed alert!
There's still time to run to Walmart and check out the small animal pet
beds that are in the design of a polar bear, tiger, or lamb laying on
their back with the tummy as the bed.  I'm picking one up for my group,
though I'm not sure where I'm going to put it....

I'll be off-line from noon on Dec 24th till 8 a.m. on Jan 2nd.  If anyone
is looking for me, please call me at home - 1-785-456-8337.

Happy Holidays and warm hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org
Please sign up to support our efforts