Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 05:10:44 -0500
Hello to all my great big family,

Just wanted to let you know I am doing great!  I get lots of raisins
everyday, and I love to lick Mom Maggie's toes while she sleeps.  I don't
know why, but she doesn't seem to like it as much as I do.  She says she
ain't gonna sleep in shoes like some others she knows.

I have been playing with all the other guys around here for a few days now.
Boy, are they all wimps!  I can beat them all up and keep all the good toys
for myself.  I love a long fleece lined tube Mom got.  I sleep in the middle
and when someone comes in, I chase them out.  Its so much fun!

And I haven't got sick like a lot of people were worried about.  So it
doesn't look like I will.

Mom tried to take pictures of me with Mom Trish, but she goofed up bad.
Several years of journalism doesn't stop you from not loading the film
right.  She feels really bad, since I was being a good girl and kissing Mom
Trish and everything.  She says we will just have to try again when Mom
Trish visits us in Missouri.  She promises to check the camera real good
this time.

And I am so happy about being closer to Dad Mo' Bob.  I sure do miss him.
He was suppose to send me a sock to sleep with but hasn't yet.  Maybe I will
just have to go and steal one right off his feet!!

Anyway, Mom Maggie and me are getting along great and I plan on staying with
her for a while longer yet.  You know how much I love to travel, and I ain't
been to Missouri yet.

Love and fuzzy kisses,

White Fang