Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 05:10:42 -0500
Hello Everyone,

Well, all the changes are official.  The new contact for the Houston Area
Ferret Association is:

Nonie Clark
20210 Big Timber Ct.
Humble, TX 77346

(713) 852-4078

Nonie is a great lady with lots of enthusiasm, I know she will be a great
asset to the club. And she has a group of really cute ferts too.

Carol Childress, who runs FerretWaystation Shelter here in Houston, will be
taking over as editor of the club newsletter.  She is very excited about it
and I am sure has some great ideas for future issues.

I am going to miss the club and all my duties.  It will be hard to find such
a good group of people anywhere else.  But I couldn't leave it in more
capable hands.

Margaret Zick