From:
Liane Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:02:15 EST
To all FMLer's

It is with great sadness that I let you know of the passing of Tom
Papworth.  Tom lost his battle with liver failure and leaves behind his
wife, Diane, children and fur kids.  Tom was a great supporter of ferrets
and we at the Washington Shelter will miss him greatly.  Whenever a ferret
was a little "shocky" or needed that extra special TLC that I as a shelter
mom could not give due to time constraints, Tom and Diane would save the
day.  Tom would sit the ferret on his chest, and the ferret had a new home.
Tom and Diane nursed many ferrets back to health, and ended up fostering
many ferrets who had returned from surgery.  I know that Tom is at the
Bridge with several fur kids jumping and playing around his feet.  We
miss you Tom and you will be in our hearts forever.

Liane Beckwith
Washington Ferret Rescue