From:
Joyce Meadows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 13:04:01 -0600
Someone mentioned getting ferret tattooes.  I already have a tattoo on my
ankle (a small one, of a dancer doing a grand jete), which was about the
only place I was ever able to see myself getting one.  Two dots in the ear
sounds interesting, though...  ;> (jk)

Which ear does Marshall Farms tattoo, left or right?  Are there any other
breeders that tattoo or otherwise mark their animals?  At what age does MF
tattoo them?

I sent in a bug report to Yahoo the other day, too.  Glad to see they're
fixing it!

I have the chance to adopt a bunny rabbit.  It's fairly small, and won't get
larger than about 4-6 pounds (I think).  Anyone have any advice on
rabbit-ferret relations?

Emma and Seth the Uberferret are both doing well.  Emma got her stitches out
Monday, and has been unstoppable since.  (Well, she was unstoppable before
that, too....) They get along much better now - sleeping in a little heap,
playing together all the time...even sharing toys!

 -joyce (What would you two think of having a rabbit around?)
 -Seth the Conqueror (fine if it obeys my orders    emma bring that sock
        here)
 -Emma (but im playing with it now    are rabbits good to eat)
 -joyce (NO!!!)