Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:33:07 EDT
>Should I be nervous about this? I would attach a pic, but I cant get
>a clear one. Fert fluff is in the way, but tomorrow is bath day and I
>can add to the indignation by photographing him then....
>
>Katy and her two boys, Stenouce and Pizane

Katy

Take him to the vet like as soon as possible. Why asks questions like
this?

If it bothers you then yes take him in to a good ferret vet. Could be a
skin cancer and ought to be treated ASAP. BTW if you need a good fret
reference book then get the book Ferrets For Dummies by Kim Shilling.
If ya already have it then read it. Also I was told at the Symposium
that the second Ferrets For Dummies was due out in September so you may
want to get that one as well. More pictures and new data in the new
book is what I heard. Anyway When in Doubt Have A VET check it out OK?

Thank You.

Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret Rescue