From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 21:43:38 -0700
I would like to thank EVERY one for their words of encouragement about me
going into the air force.  I was completely overwhelmed by all of the
will reply to everyone :) I know it is a hard decision, but it is one
that I am going to make.

Right now, I am spoiling my babies rotten..heck I spent $32 at the store
buying them TREATS...I got Buckie some cheweasels and some totally ferret
treats, I got Noodles some toob snax and another bottle of furotone, and
I got Mojo a box of bandit treats and a fleece jingle bell toy and an
igloo for them all to play in.  I am really dreading the day that I will
leave my babies at home, but I know I will see them again...

I know durring basic I won't get a lot of letters from family, and I'll
have to BEG for them to send me pictures.  I would just LOVE showing off
my babies to everyone at basic..saying HAHA look at them..they're so
CUTE!!!  Maybe some of you kind folk would send me pictures of your
babies :) LoL and I could write you letters to write on the FML :) I'm
sure that would help me keep my sanity...maybe keep the letter in the
cage and get the ferret smell :) I sure would miss not reading the fml
every morning :( maybe I'll have withdrawls...OH NO!!!!  I'll force my
brother to print it out every day and send it to me LOL!!!)

I'd go crazy because I can't stay at a friends house without calling home
to check on the fuzzies.  Ok, I'm just rambling on and on....taking up
BIG's time reading this junk :)

What's this i hear about his hairy legs???

-valerie and the 3 ferrets

p.s.  I went to home depot about 3 weeks ago and bought the black
drainage pipe and a bunch of t's and elbows and attached it to buckie's
cage and he's going around and around all night in that thing...he LOVES
it..plus it is helping him build muscle tone I even attached it to a cat
box (HUGE litterbox with a lid on it and used a wall type mount to cover
it and put cornstarch peanuts in it)

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_