From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:41:41 EDT
Hi,
Just a note of thanks for suggestions on the ferret that was lost in
Tucson.  I called Animal Control and they had picked up a ferret.  I
called the owner and they called Animal Control.  It was their ferret
and they were reunited!  We gave suggestions to prevent loss to the owner
and hopefully they will follow them so that this does not happen in the
future (this is the 2nd time this ferret was lost).  Anyway, just a
thanks to all of you out there!

Debbie
Ferret Friends of Tucson