Date:
Wed, 26 May 2010 09:07:48 -0400
The AFA has been making a few changes. First we are moving back to our
roots and that means changing our address from Annapolis Maryland back
to Frederick Maryland. Effective immediately the AFA's new address is
PO Box 554, Frederick, MD 21705-0554.

The next change involves our phone. We still have our toll free number
1-888-FERRET-1. The change is that we also have another number
240-938-0919. If you have unlimited talk and/or text and would like to
save the AFA money on it's toll free bills, please consider calling
this number instead. In addition to talk, you can now send text
messages to the 240-938-0919 number as well. You should be able to
reach someone during normal business hours (EST/EDT) Monday thru
Thursday.

Please also note if you have a ferret medical emergency you should
be calling your veterinarian. If you don't have a veterinarian for
emergency situations, please take the time to find one now. The AFA is
not staffed by veterinarians and can not give you veterinarian advice.
Please visit www.ferret.org/links/vets.html to find a comprehensive
list of AFA member veterinarians.

Vickie McKimmey

Director of Shows and Special Events