From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:41:42 -0400
>From:    Ingrid Lower <[log in to unmask]>

> -I fed them after midnight and then they got in the waterbowl

I vote for this one!  I like it and only ferrets would live by Gremlin
rules anyway!  :-) There is one other that you could use.

-Honey, I called you around 2 a.m. the other night and asked and you said
'yes'.  I swear.

Take care of those babies and happiness & health to all!

April and the eight ferrets of DOOM!

Please join iGive.com and help a charity of your choice.  Join, shop, do
a good deed for your own charity and for mine!  Thanks!
http://www.igive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberID=54270&causeID=4030