From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:37:19 -0500
Hi, my name is Luna and Sola is my little sister.  I am a great big grown
up girl of 11 weeks and Sola is just a baby at 6 weeks.  My mom says that
we are both babies, but I know I am the big girl!

The morning when we get out of our safety house is the best.  At night,
when mom and dad go to bed, they squeak a toy and we go running to them
and we hop in our house and get some fruit.  Mom and dad cover us and we
snuggle down for the night.  In the morning when they get up, they come
through the big door next to the room we are in and open the house door
and let us out to play for the day.

Mom and dad go in the same room together every morning and when they come
out, they are wet.  MMMMMMMM!  We lick their toes and help them dry off.
I go get in the big wet room (mom calls it a shower) and I inspect the
corners and the drain holes and everything!!!  Mom sighs every morning and
says she now has to scrub the shower because she can't use the shower spray
anymore, but she just laughs and says, "OH WELL!"

While I am inspecting, Sola comes in and looks around the big swimming pool
with a lid that mom won't let us in.  I tend to get a little wet and get my
paws wet but Sola won't get in with me.  I try to pull her in, but she just
pulls away and goes off to play with her toys.

Mom in the mean time, pulls out the gun.  She takes this gun and points it
at her head and blows her hair all over the place.  It makes a loud noise
and I have to go inspect it.  She then turns it down to lower and softer
and then shakes it at me and blows my beautiful fur everywhere.  She
laughs, but it makes me jump and "dook" at mom and back up.

I then come back and try to get that gun with my mouth open ready for
attack, but as soon as she points it at me again, I have to jump and back
up.  We do this for a few minutes, and then I am dry and so is mom.

At that point, I am ready to play, so mom throws my toys around for me to
chase, but grabbing her underwear and socks is much more fun.  It makes
her chase me and play tug-of-war.  She keeps griping about have "ferret
slobbered" underwear and socks, but she seems to have a good time with me.

After that, it's breakfast time, we all eat, and me and Sola lay down and
nap a while and then get up and see if we can break into cabinets, drawers,
closet doors or if we are feeling especially rambunctious, we attack the
cat!

That's a whole other story.  Until next time, come visit us on our very
own webpage.  Mom says she will have pictures of Sola in a few days......
http://www.geocities.com/athens/styx/2335 - sign our guest book and let us
know you were there.  Happy dooking to all and to all a good day!!

Luna and her little sister Sola