From:
"Pasquali, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:22:40 -0400
I have an extra ferret cage.  Medium size.  Black coated wire with 2
shelves one door in the middle of the cage.  I live in Parsippany, NJ.
Free to whomever wants it.  You have to pick it up though.  I live need
Rt 80, Rt 287, Rt 280 right off Rt 46.  It does not 'break down'.  Metal
tray on bottom.  It's taking up space and I don't want to just throw it
away so if there is anybody who needs one you are welcome to it.  Just
e-mail me at [log in to unmask] so a date and time can be set up.
My local shelter and exotic hospital do not need it.

Thanks

Dave

Cyn - 'look into my eyes.....you can't resist'
Bermuda - 'pay attention to me and I won't nibble on your arm'
Cheshire - 'Dook dook dook dook dook'
Magenta - 'There is not such thing a ferret proof'