From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 21:04:31 -0700
Registrations for the Forum at the Falls on Sept 21st in Niagara Falls,
NY are starting to come in!!  I thought now might be a good time to post
travel info.  If there is anyone who plans on flying in, please contact
me and I will give you information on getting from the airport to the
hotel.

If you are driving in and would possibly be interested in giving another
attendee a lift, please let me know where you will be driving from and I
will check to see if anyone from you area needs a ride!  Also, if you are
driving in, I can give you exact directions to the hotel!  When I was
there in June, I drove by it several times!!  There are two Holiday Inns
on the same street and we are NOT the one that has the Denny's!  So if
you want to save yourself a few trips around the block, write me and I
will give you the directions!

The early registration fee deadline is Aug 1st so save yourself a few
dollars and get your registrations turned in!!

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC