Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:43:55 +0100
Dear people,

Fronsky died last night.

He had a massive fluid build up in his abdominal region and his lungs.
We were able to get to the night vet within 15 minutes, and they helped
Fronsky to die in relative peace.

I want to thank everybody who was kind enough to respond to my cries for
help.  Although part of me is angry and sad at not beeing able to keep him
with me a lot longer I'm greatfull that he didn't suffer long and that him
and me had an extra ten months after the initial diagnose and subsequent
advise to have him put down on the spot.

He was a full male and he had these extra ten months with everything a male
ferret could wish for.  Sex, walks, cuddles from his mates and me, and
evenings sleeping and stinking away between me and my husband on the bed
with my husband not complaining.

I hope that he will be rewarded in his next live for the uncomplicated
straight forward incredibly loving creature he was.  I loved him with all
my hart, and I miss him terribly.

Kind regards

Evelien

Who still loves her ferrets very much.