From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:42:38 -0800
hey guys!!!!...no bids on this one yet!!!!

i want one of these so bad i can't stand it...but i have to wait till
after Christmas...:(

but remember this is a win/win item...you get a great sleepsack...isn't
that a unique design????..and 1/2 the proceeds go to a shelter...

here is the url...go on now...it is still in time for a christmas present
for a Giving Tree kid!!!!...or just someone special on your christmas
list!!!... [no..i don't mean me!!!!]...or your OWN kids!!!...what a
concept!!!...;-)

and those of you who got out bid on her other one...go bid on this
one!!!... nothing like a second chance!!!!

you can just SEE the quality...:)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=301&item=2078627412
  ----------------
GET READY FOR THE COLD WINTER NIGHTS!  The inner lining boasts the
softness and warmth of GREY fur with the outer shell being made of
durable cordouroy.  They are a generous (approx.) 22"x19" being large
enough for multiple or single ferret families.  The opening stays open
with a covered metal ring so your pet can enter and exit with ease!
Machine wash...tumble dry Winner will pay $5.40 USPS Priority delivery
confirm shipping.  Insurance is $1.30 (optional) we will not be held
responsible for loss or damage of uninsured items.  Payments accepted
through Paypal, money order (ships as soon as recieved), personal check
(ships upon bank clearance, usually 10-14 days) Part of the profits from
this auction benefit The Ferret S.A.F.E. House
  ----------------

kat
praying for the holidays to be over so i can get one for my kids!!!

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil
Bear...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree... http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
and the Ferret Giving Tree...  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com