From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 1996 10:41:03 -0700
Lately my copy of the newsletter has been cut off before the end.  Is this
happening to others or is it just me?  Anyway I appreciate the newletter it
is great.  I live in CA so please don't post my address.  Just a little
story to tell you.  I have three bugs - Hershey, an albino female about 2
years old, Fritz a silver ferret about 4yrs and my first love Scooter Bug, a
sable ferret around 5 years old.

Anyway the story concerns Hershey- the absolutely crazy one!  We remodeled a
closet and tore out a built in shoe holder.  Anyway I guess there was a
small, maybe one inch hole.  And wouldn't you know it Hershey got in the
walls.  Thought she was just sleeping in the house but when we squeaked for
her she didn't come.  So about now I begin to panic and searched the
neighborhood.  Came home after walking the streets until midnight calling
for her.  Still after going to bed I thought I could hear a scratching noise
every once in a while.  Finally after another search in the house I told my
husband to get the ladder and lets look in the attic.  He thought I was
nuts.  But I climbed to the opening of the attic and stuck in a flashlight
and saw a beautiful pair of pink eyes shining back at me.  Hershey was
filthy and the insulation in the roof was ripped up but she was fine.  How
come these crazy things can get into everything and then not be able to find
their way back?  She was happy to be back and was a love bug instead of a
terror for a few hours.  Anyway love the newsletter.