From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2011 01:49:29 -0400
Hello

To all of you wonderful folk who made donations towards his surgery,
THANK YOU. He came with flying colors. To my good friend that made this
possible, you are the best friend anyone could have. You know who you
are. All of you that mailed or sent $$ via Pay Pal there are no words
to express how grateful we are.

But on a sadder note I would like to tell the people who sent the nasty
grams, I truly hope that you never find yourself in need. Karma has a
strange way of biting you in the tookus. I thought as shelter Mom's or
ferret folks we did no harm but guess in some cases that's not true.

We all have our faults but at the end of the day the only thing that
matters are our kids. It matters not if we like each other personally.
I am sure that I do things at my shelter that some might not like and
vice versa. But to sit in judgment of my shelter, nah. I say to that
person, go look in the mirror. I was also told that people that live
in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I truly do not care if you don't like me. I firmly believe that if you
don't feed, sleep with me or pay my bills, you don't get a vote. But,
don't hurt my kids.

I know there are GREAT ferret folks out there. THey showed me this
week that good people still exist. So thank you again for helping with
Boomer. He sends his love and gratitude to each of you that helped.

Linda & Boomer