From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2011 06:48:11 -0400
Just a couple of months ago, I took in a little guy who had a history
of prolapses. He had several procedures in the past to correct it. When
I got him, it was prolapsed and very angry red. Because some in his
group were having loose stools, I decided to gradually switch them to
another food. They are all seniors so I decided on Royal Canin PV (pea
and venison) Adult Feline. This is a hypoallergenic formula. I was very
surprised to see Boba's rectum go back to completely normal, something
I wasn't expecting at all. It has remained normal.

Coincidence? I don't think so. Turned out to be caused by a reaction
to food, probably either grains or poultry. Certainly something to
explore.

Katharine
Florida