From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:26:25 -0500
In order to help expedite the payment of vet bills for the ferrets
currently at Kista from the Christmas Rescue that need medical attention
(mostly spay/neuter), MetroFerret will accept donations earmarked for this
cause.  MetroFerret is a federal 501(c) charity so all donations are tax
deductible.  Please note on your check that you are donating for the NJ
Christmas Rescue.

MetroFerret has been supporting ferret shelters in NY and NJ since
November of 1999.  Kim and Kista have been supported by us from the club's
inception.  We want to do whatever we can to make sure all the latest
rescues get the medical attention they need in order to make them potential
adoptees.

Checks can be made payable to "MetroFerret" and sent to 1091 Sunnyview Rd.,
Mountainside, NJ  07092-2122.  We can also accept donations made via credit
cards on our web site at www.metroferret.org

Additional info about our corporate status may be found on the home page
of our web site.

I've been to both Fuzztek and Kista this weekend and both these women
deserve your support and kudos for what they are doing.  They are truly
selfless saints on earth.  Please find it in your heart to help however
you can!

Thanks in advance for your help and support and don't hesitate to contact
me with any questions.
--
Kristeen Kohrs
VP & Corporate Donations Coordinator