From:
Margaret Szelmeczka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:26:56 -0500
Your one year old ferret named Wiggles gets her head caught in the "hood"
or reflector of a work light and can't get it out.  So I grabbed her and
called my vet.  All I could think of was somehow to relax her to push her
back through.

I got to the Dr. Lindauer's clinic panicky.  Dr. Lindauer went into a
drawer and took out an all purpose scissors (advertised on TV can cut
anything.) She made three cuts , took a pliers (I was stupidly going to
try to use my hands) and pulled the pieces back and Wiggles was free.  An
exam showed Wiggles was okay.  Wiggles thought so too.