From:
Rachel Gay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 18:06:57 -0400
I hope someone out there can help.  My ferret had adrenal surgery yesterday
and today is not doing well.  He is currently under veterinary care and is
hanging in there.  My question for vets or others is in the use of a drug
abbreviated as DOCP.  My vet says this has been used in dogs with adrenal
issues and wanted me to post to find if anyone has any knowledge of its use
in ferrets, dosage, results, etc.

Thank you in advance and everyone think a good thought for Barnaby!

Rachel

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 34406242 or,
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/34406242 (go there and try it!) or,
* Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
For downloading ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
For adding similar signatures to your e-mail go to:
http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html