From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:43:23 -0400
Mr. Manosh Sanyathitiseree was Dr. Manosh Sanyathitiseree.  I knew that
his brother is a veterinarian but for some reason thought that he had
passed away before completing his schooling.  Apologies.  (Error is in
addendum to zoonotic diseases post).  Yes, the site is in Thailand.
What I personally like best in it is the symptom elimination section
for help in diagnosing options:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/5295/ferret.html#rul

Bill Gruber wrote:
>[Moderator's note: I don't know what prompted that... I guess Sukie
>just does stuff like this now and then... sigh.  What tail, by the
>way?  BIG]

Such a hardship to be thanked!  LOL!

Re: your comment, "What tail, by the way?"
A:  EXACTLY!  You worked it off helping others.

Oh, what prompted that is that someone thought that someone got confused
and thought that someone other than you was the FML moderator, but you
deserve the credit for it!

I guess both these topics are "credit where credit is due" ones!  Hey,
I stayed on one topic in one post -- sort of... Will wonders never
cease. ;-)