From:
Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 14:18:42 -0500
Wow!  This is the first time I've had to give medicine to an animal and not
fight and wind up wearing it! (with the exception of petro-malt) Bunny-butt
(Sequoia) loves her amoxi drops that we are giving her after her surgery
and tooth removal.  She seems to be messing with her stitches quite a bit,
though, which worries me alot, but she hasn't been able to pull any.  But
it does look as though she's been bleeding a tiny bit from the incision or
the stitchs, but I don't see any signs of infection or pulling of the
incision.  Is this normal?  She's still in the hospital cage
(travel/training/whatever we need it to be smaller cage) and I only let her
out without our other two and I follow her around and she seems frustrated
by this, but I feel that it's better for her to have a few days frustration
than to have any complications.  Ok, I want to say 'Great Posts!' to
Matthew and Catherine and Maggie yesterday.  Matthew and Catherine made
very good points that gave food for thought for anyone listening.  And
Maggie, that is some of the best advise ever!  Not just for the list here,
but for all dealings in life, and the interenet especially.  As someone
wrote to me today "A thesaurus and an English degree don't make you a
ferret expert!" I'd give her personal credit, but I'm not sure she wants it
posted, but it's an extremely good point.  A good car sales man can make
you believe you are getting the buy of the century, until you get home and
see you've got a lemon.

By the way, Maggie, I love hearing your updates!  I feel like I've made
alot of 'friends' through this list, and I love to hear the tidbits of your
day to day, it helps balance out the sad stories (which I also am glad
people post, I learn alot and feel alot for all those going through their
rough times) and helps me know my kids better, learning the different
things yours goes through.

Sherry

--
http://www.geocities.com/southbeach/pier/8102/ Meet my fuzzy family!