From:
Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 14:31:44 -0500
>From:    Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: HUSH LIL' BABY DON'T YOU CRY, ferret that bit you's gonna die

>And too there are the childish posts (I'm trying to be kind) where the
>ferret's owner is speaking through his ferret, just as though the ferret
>itself were speaking to us via the printed word.  Surely some will
>consider that as "cute."  My opinion - You don't wanna' know!

That's probably true!  But here's mine, for all it's worth.  I love these
posts from people.  Part of the reason I enjoy my ferrets so much is
because they are cute.  And part of the reason I love this list is because
so many people on it love the cuteness factor of their fuzzbutts and share
it.  And I'm glad we're allowed to post in our different ways, even if I
don't appreciate some of the styles.  Such as pseudo-German, Jewish, Indian
interspersed with English for whatever reason.  It seems someone like
Lipinski would appreciate tolerance for different styles.  In appreciation
of Pixie, Ewok, Oscar, Easy-off, Bailey, Pandora, Taz, and any others I may
have missed, and in loving memory of "Da Dodge"- you are missed.

Sherry

--
http://www.geocities.com/southbeach/pier/8102/ Meet my fuzzy family!