From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:13:42 -0800
Hello ferret friends.  I hope that you will take a few minutes from your
busy days to stop and send some happy thoughts, prayers, good vibes or
feelings of peace to those in need.

Please send warm fuzzy thoughts to the 34 ferrets in Tucson, AZ that need
to find homes.  Or better yet, if you are in the area give one or more of
these great kids a home.

And as always, keep those Paris rescue kids that Randy is taking care of
in your hearts.  Im sure they can feel all the love being sent to them.

Many happy dooks.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and
we will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the
warm power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one -
and the hoomans who loves them.