From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:40:43 EST
Everyone, who has been right along side of me these past 72 hours....
thank you.  I have much to be thankful this Thanksgiving and that's a
fact.  The FML has given me the most loving, generous, and loyal friends.
Some of you I have been able to meet.  I hope to meet even more of you
in Atlanta at the symposium ... to at the very least to give you a hug.

It's the cardinal rule in ferrets to get deathly ill only during weekends
and holidays.  It's in the book... you can check.  Pongs brother Ping,
fell very ill to helicobactor Thanksgiving night (actually before but we
didn't know until then).  All the good vets were off doin' da turkey
dance.  Students and associates were left manning the boats.

Thank you to those of you that wrote me, supported me, kept my head
straight, researched for me and the vet to help him, educated me (and
that's quite a feat for this little pea brain!), and cared.  It was
Thanksgiving.  But you all were there.  I truly hope that I did not cause
any undue stress, or bring your holiday down.  Do know that I think this
will have a happy ending with Ping recovering (mmmmeeeee recovering), and
possibly opening the eyes of a young inexperienced vet.

Thank you my pals.  I could never repay such kindness... that's a fact.

Wolfy
Ps.  please forgive me if I am delayed in answering emails, I'm tring to
spend some time with my family that I missed this holiday now, and I'm
helping Ping.

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/