From:
Hollie Haskamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 13:56:06 +0000
TAZZIE'S WHEELS:

I'm pretty sure that Mr. Davidson is talking about Tazzie and his wheels.
He is the popular ferret with wheels now.  Every board I go to there has
been some talk about Tazzie's wheels and how someone's baby on that board
has recieved a set from Tazzie's mom and dad.

I talked with Lois yesterday and she said they had sent out 20 sets so
far since Tazzie passed and have 3 more to get sent out before Christmas.
She said she freely gives her address because she knows that as she says,
giving a ferret back his "legs" is a huge memorial to her Tazzie.  If you
contact [log in to unmask] she can help you.

I met Lois about 2 weeks ago through a mutual friend.  She has pictures
of other peoples babies using the wheels on the wall with her ferrets.
The people that have sent Lois pictures of their babies using the wheels
have given her the biggest Christmas present ever.  You should see the
pride in her eyes when she looks at these little fuzzybutts scooting
around on their boards.  I swear the faces in the pictures look like they
have found a slice of heaven!

I am so proud to be a member of this board! Fuzzylovers are the best!!

Hollie H