From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 07:40:48 -0500
How do I love thee ferrets, let me count thy ways!!!! :-)

1. I love thy ferrets by hugging there soft little bodies a million times
   a day!!!!! :-)

2. I love thy ferrets by kissing there sweet little ferret lips, over
   and over and over :-)

3. I love thy ferrets by making sure they are fed fresh and good food
   daily, and have fresh water at ALL times!!!!

4. I love thy ferrets by getting down on the floor with them and making
   myself turn into one of them :-)

5. I love thy ferrets by making sure they have there annual vet
   check-ups!!!!

6. I love thy ferrets just by giving them enough playtime out of there
   cage, 4 to 6 hours a day!!!!!

7. I love thy ferrets by giving them once in a while treats!!!!

8. I love thy ferrets just by letting them know how VERY VERY LOVED they
   are and by giving them all the attention they so truly need!!!!

9. I love thy ferrets by cleaning there litter box out twice daily, and
   washing there bedding twice a week!!!!

10. I love thy ferrets just by being a good ferret mom, and making sure
    they are being taken care of properly, which is the most important
    way of showing how much you love them!!!! :-)

I could go on and on but I don't want to make this an extremely long
post :-)  I don't want to get any one mad at me :-)  I love my fuzzie
babies beyond reason and am TRULY obsessed with them :-)

SPECIAL PRAYERS and THOUGHTS to those who have lost a fuzzie or animal
recently, my heart goes out to you, and to all sick, lost, and homeless
fuzzies and animals, May the GOOD LORD watch over you and keep his healing
hand upon you :-)

WITH LOL , TO ALL

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum