From:
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:54:09 -0800
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: ferret print (kind of)

Sounds very nice.

>Has anyone heard of a Vison?

Well the American mink is 'mustela vison' so I'd bet on that mink... Might
call it vison to not be confused with the European mink or mustela lutreola
since that other language thing looks like its European.

>Also, does anyone know what language the second one is?
>The first two words almost sound like Gaelic or something

A different Celtic tongue - Welsh.  Gauaf is Welsh for winter.  So i'd
bet the other words are also Welsh.

>From:    Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ugh! White Hunter Hanna Speak with Forked Tongue?
>There is one ... this one not THINK that Hanna man is right, but KNOW for
>sure that Hanna man is ... how white man say?  - right on the money!

>Please, please good people, don't attack the messenger, Mr. Jack Hanna,
>for his message and opinion that is based on factual circumstances.

There is NO evidence that the claimed attack occured.  Old "Jungle Jack"
(his name for himself - the dork) MADE IT UP!

Well unless you can find anyone else who knows about a three your old case
in Columbus Ohio.

>From:    Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Jack HANNA IS STILL A JERK

Minor correction...

>Mr. Hanna is not an expert.  He runs a zoo and that may make him a good
>business manager, but not a animal expert.

He 'RAN' a zoo.  He's out of the zoo keeper biz.  Seems far more interested
in personal glory as "Jungle Jack" the video guy...

-bill

--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets