From:
Lara Tyminski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 22:52:17 -0600
Hello again.

Pedialyte/ Electrolyte solution.  Is it not true that this stuff only lasts
for 48 hrs.  once opened?  I'm just hearing so much about it lately that I
wanted to clarify for myself and others.  Is the unflavoured solution
better to use?  Cheap clay litter.  Aside from dust, what's so bad about
it?  I've recently switched to wood stove pellets but with a nose like a
blood hound (well not quite) I find the wood smell annoying.  Don't burn me
down with flames.  I just want reminding about the perils of clay.  And I
absolutely would never use clumping litter!!!

Well now to address some responses to my last post re: writing to
King/Hanna.  Thanks to the person who wrote to tell me that a scorpion is
a spider, or at least in the same family.  I did not know that.

Also, someone else wrote to tell me that it was Wild America, not Wild
Kingdom that staged events.  I'm not sure which it was, maybe both.  Thanks
for the info though.

And just to clarify, I wasn't comparing those shows to J. Hanna's comments,
oh confused fact seeker.

Facts, Facts, Facts.  I'm getting sick of that word.  In fact (ha ha) I've
read it over and over so many times it doesn't even seem like a word
anymore.  To the person who thinks they have all the facts; the teacher who
says I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.  Get off your high
horse; stop calling the kettle black etc.  etc.  Don't criticize others for
supposedly criticizing others.  Also, you have no idea what I have or
haven't done to promote and protect the domestic ferret, thank you very
much.  I don't know why you took my general statements so personally, but
I'm done with the whole matter.

As far as ME taking general statements personally, I received a personal
email alluding that I don't know "...what the hel[l]..  I am talking
about." That, I tend to take personally.

Ahhh.  PEACE LOVE AND JOY this fine holiday season.  And Happy Dooks to all.

Lara