From:
"Goth .Queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 09:22:05 +0000
I just did not think about the tapestry being useful to our US cousins
when it comes to them fighting for the rights of ferrets, plus I have
been told that there is an earlier one which I still have to find, but
as I have been searching for this tapestry for 20 years after being told
about by a Scottish friend, so it may take me another 20 years to find
the other one.

It was only a few weeks ago I found a link to one of Glasgow's museums.
Now I would have thought that the Scottish members on FML would have been
able to come up with this link long before I did, but of course it may be
that because ferrets are legal in the UK, then there is no reason for
most of our ferret owners not to bother with ferrets in the past.
http://www.glasgowmuseums=.com/photolibrary.cfm?slideid=15

I have had over 60 request for the link from people in the US and a few
from the UK.  The picture is almost at the bottom of the page.  Don't
forget to mention me here in the UK when passing on the information,
see I am usfull for something. LMAO
http://www=.webspawner=.com/users/ferretwelfare/index=.html ;

The UK Charity Commissioners are appointed under the Charities Act 1993
principally to further the work of charities by giving advice and
information also checking for abuses.  Aims:- To give the public
confidence in the integrity of charities.
http://www.charity-commission.gov.uk/registeredcharities/sgc .  I
neither run a rescue centre, nor do I ask the public or events organisers
to supply monetary funds to help me with my hobby of rescuing animals,
unlike some here in the UK all the work done by myself and others is
done at our own expense.
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html .
http://www.hva-er-galt.com/ssof/
http://www.shropshire-promotions.co.uk .  http://www.asacp.org/
Adults against child pornography If you suspect any site report it asp