From:
"Goth .Queen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 20:03:57 -0000
Anyone not knowing how loveable that ferrets can be, get the wrong
impression when they see headlines like this and most people in the UK
can tell you about the guy on the Television who was bitten by a ferret.
But when it comes to some people finding out more about our pets all they
can do is remind you of the one on the television.

By the way some people shall be able to see me and my mate Wendy on UK
National Television in 2004, with our rats, cats, dogs, ferrets and
others pets, not long to go now.

Most of the following sites are for people with hole ferrets
http://groups.msn.com/ferrets4life/
http://www.hva-er-galt.com/ssof/
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html;
The UK Charity Commissioners are appointed under the Charities Act 1993
principally to further the work of charities by giving advice and
information also checking for abuses. Aims:- To give the public
confidence in the integrity of charities.

Website: http://www.charity-commision.gov.uk
Nothing in life is normal, it is just more usual.
http://www.headway.org.uk/ Some great people who have supported me
through my illness.

http://www.asacp.org/ Adults against child pornography. If you suspect
any sites report it.