Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:38:00 EDT
The odd woman leaned over the cage and released me. She crouched down
and I could see part of her face moving.

I leaped up and bequeathed her a nipple ring through her pajamas.

She almost fell over. I helped her up by biting both her hands. She
rushed into the room with moving water. Guess she was eager to see The
Present in the looking glass.

The water moved again and she put on more fabric with sticky tape on
her hands.

Hey! I discovered the large long fur thing dashes around if I bite it
this morning.

Lots of running action this morning.

Have to go now.
I forgot the ring part of The Present for the odd woman.

Buffy.