From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:34:53 EST
We all know that ferrets see things differently than we do.  Here are a few
ordinary things and the way they see the.  Hope you enjoy it.

Sweats - ferret climbing device.

Jeans - ferret lump tunnel.

Blanket, yours of course - ferret napping site.

Toes - fuzzy chew toy.

Ears - see above

Fingers - see above.

Tender Fleshy Parts - see above.

Front Door - where to achieve escape velocity.

In Front of Front Door - Where to decorate ferret style.

Corners of Every room - poopie place.

Shirt You're wearing - Warm nap site.

Every Cupboard - That which must be cleaned out.

Underwear Drawer - Place to find things for show and tell, when guests come
over.

Any Other Drawer - a dark comfy nap site.

Toilet, lid up - Swimmin' hole.

Toilet, lid down - step ladder to more fun.

Tile Floor - Risky business.

Carpet - That which is between you and China.

Closed door - That which has wonderful stuff on the other side.

Vet - The one that causes indignities, but makes you feel better, also the
one that must be pooped on.

Clear Ferret tube - Ferret Nascar raceway, they don't call them freeways
for nothing.

Couch - Ferret den.

Heavy Furniture - What hidey holes go behind and under.

Socks, dirty - Heaven scent.

Socks, clean - A treasure to put in one's hidey hole.

Socks, on feet - Evil monster attacking human.

May all your fuzzies be healthy.

Sandy and the Five Fuzzits
Tempus Fuzzit - Time for Ferrets.