From:
Pat Shaskin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2014 19:47:22 -0400
Hi ferret friends-

Soon I need to bring my ferret Boo in for a check up. I wanted to see
what folks are doing for distemper shots. I know that in my area some
folks are not doing distemper boosters because their vets are not
offering anything right now. Also there has been some talk about
something called DIM which is supposed to be linked to the distemper
shots. And it looks like there won't be any more Purevax?

Would love to hear if anyone has any news.

Thanks.
Pat

Pat and Gary Shaskin
Walk with The King and be a blessing